We help Support Coordinators find the right support, fast
Find reliable, verified support workers for your NDIS participants.
Why Support Coordinators choose Like Family
Social support specialists
We call our support workers "Social Carers" because they help your clients gain independence, build relationships and engage with their community.
We're committed to connecting your clients with the right support. You can organise a free Meet and Greet to see if a support worker will be a good match.
Flat hourly rates
Our 1:1 supports are 16% below the NDIS price guide. We also offer group bookings, video bookings, and overnight care. View our pricing.
care hours provided per month
highly vetted support workers
from 145 Google reviews
Dedicated Partnership support
Our Partnerships team move fast to find the right, high-quality support for your clients and reduce support worker turnover.
- Provide individualised support at the pace you need
- Live, customised demonstration of how to use our platform
- Ensure you get the most out of each match
Social support specialists
Our support workers help with activities that promote social inclusion and community participation, including:
- Community access and participation
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- A buddy for social events and exercise
- Arts & craft
- Skills training
- Domestic assistance, like cleaning
Support workers you can rely on
Our support workers undergo a comprehensive vetting process before they can support NDIS Members.
- NDIS Worker Check and Working with Children Check (if required)
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with their state government's requirements
- A minimum of two references from previous colleagues and personal contacts
- Group interview to evaluate problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Transparency of special skills and interests of each Social Carer
Linda, Plan Partners
Like Family are really like family. I can call on them for anything and they go above and beyond to assist with any supports I need and at different places and for my customers with all different disabilities and even language barriers haven't been a problem.
Areas we service
We have active support workers across many parts of the east coast of Australia, including:
- QLD - Brisbane and surrounds, Gold Coast to Tweed, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba
- NSW - Sydney and surrounds, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Blue Mountains
- VIC - Melbourne and surrounds, Geelong, Ballarat
- SA - Adelaide
Find the right support
Call 1800 545 332 or book a call with our account management team and we'll help you find the right support for your participants' and clients' needs today.