Want to participate in the community and work towards achieving your goals & independence, while staying COVID-safe?
With Like Family’s virtual group activities, you can safely:
- Make friends, learn new skills, and stay connected to the community while improving your physical and mental health
- Get fit with one of our exercise, dance or boxing groups
- Get creative and learn new life skills with our art therapy and meditation workshops
Work on your goals with like-minded members, and practice your new skills with your vaccinated Social Carer.
"Attending these online workshops has been a life saver for Lloyd. He's naturally nervous and always looks to mum for everything in life to make sure he's doing the right thing. But these online events have allowed him to be more independent without mum there and he genuinely enjoys it"
Our Virtual Activities
Here are some of the Activities we offer:
- Dance Class - Stay fit, have a laugh, and learn some new moves!
- Exercise Class - Break a sweat and stay active and strong.
- Mindfulness & Self Acceptance - An interactive group exploration of ways to process and release emotions and achieve your goals.
- Boxing Class - Get fit and break a sweat with one of the most fun workouts out there. Boxing gloves or not, get your fists ready to throw some punches!
- Yoga Class - Relax your mind and body, let go of all your worries and get into a meditative state. Option for chair yoga available in this session.
- Games Night - Join a night of laughs and fun! It's a perfect opportunity to meet other members, discover some new games and socialise!
July 2022 Update
Please note that we will no longer be running Virtual Activities from 18th July 2022 until further notice. You can still make a video or phone booking with your Social Carer if you'd like to exercise, paint or play games in a COVID-safe way.
If you have any questions, you can reach our Customer Care team on 1800 545 332 or email@example.com.
Subscribe to our events mailing list to keep up to date.
Meet Some of Our Incredible Hosts
Here's what our community is saying about our Virtual Activities
Thanks Like Family for the online events that you are running, they are truly wonderful!
It's the only thing that is keeping my son alive as he is struggling through lockdown
Kim loves the exercise classes and meditation that she did last week. Due to the lockdown it is a very lonely time for her. And tomorrow she is going to try dance.
I did my first session of the art therapy work shop and I enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting it because I don't have painting skills, so far so good.
Have questions? Call our friendly team on 1800 545 332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org