Looking to continue your community participation and work towards your goals during lockdown? Want to have some fun from your own home?
Stay active, healthy and engaged with our Virtual Events!
Hosted by our best Social Carers and Community Partners.
- Games Night - Join in on a night of laughs and fun! The perfect opportunity to meet other members, discover some new games and socialise!
- Dance Class - Stay fit, have a laugh, and learn some new moves!
- Exercise Class - Break a sweat and stay active & strong.
- Mindfulness & Self Acceptance - An interactive group exploration of ways to process and release emotions and achieve your goals.
- Art Therapy Workshop - Art Therapy Workshop where you’ll work on goals, challenges, and building your strengths.
- Meditation & Goal setting - Learn about the importance of meditation and gratitude.
- Boxing Class - Get fit and break a sweat with one of the most fun workouts out there. Boxing gloves or not, get your fists ready to throw some punches!
- Social Hour - Looking to make new friends? Meet other members and spend quality time chatting and hanging out.
- Movie Club - Are you a movie fanatic?! Get your snacks ready, and watch new movies (and favourite classics), weekly!
- Yoga Class - Relax your mind & body, let go of all your worries and get into a meditative state.
Are you looking for an event or activity that we don't have in the list? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll make it happen.
$42 per class. Claimable under NDIS (same as our standard flat hourly rate)
September 2021 Virtual Events Calendar
Looking for things to do during lockdown? We've currently got 8 different workshops and classes to suit your hobbies and interests.
Our calendar will be updated as new events come in. Subscribe to our events mailing list to keep up to date.
Meet Some of Our Incredible Hosts
Here's what our community is saying about our Virtual Events
Thanks Like Family for the online events that you are running, they are truly wonderful!
It's the only thing that is keeping my son alive as he is struggling through lockdown
Kim loves the exercise classes and meditation that she did last week. Due to the lockdown it is a very lonely time for her. And tomorrow she is going to try dance.
I did my first session of the art therapy work shop and I enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting it because I don't have painting skills, so far so good.
Have questions? Call our friendly team on 1800 545 332 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any suggestions of events you would like to get involved in, let us know and we will make it happen.