1. The Promoter is: Like Family of registered office address: 383 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition, an entrant, a Like Family Social Carer/Member/Coordinator, must complete the Like Family survey that was sent on 22 and 23 February 2023.
4. The Competition starts on 22 February 2023 and the Closing date for entry will be 11pm (AEDT) Friday 3 March 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- An entrant must complete the Like Family survey to have 1 chance into the draw entered. An entrant can only complete the survey once.
- Only current Like Family Members/Coordinators and Social Carers will be considered.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is a digital AUD $200 Gift Card from a retailer of the winner's choice.
9. The winner will be notified by email on 6 March 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
The winner of the survey competition is Fiona E. Congratulations Fiona!